- Copenhagen or Stockholm are often chosen from among the holiday sites of the North, even though Helsinki is just as near. Compared to other European sites, Helsinki is a magnificent and young city of the North.
- Helsinki is easy-going: It’s easy and quick to get to – even to those coming from a distance. For instance, the flight time from Europe to Helsinki can be even shorter than the time it takes to get to Stockholm. There is a rail connection from the Helsinki airport to the city centre and to all the surrounding areas.
- There is a lot to do and see in Helsinki – both for couples and for families. Start by looking at TripAdvisor's most popular sites and at the future events on the visithelsinki pages.
- Friday Flats is your place for home-like lodging. A relaxing and economical alternative for the more costly hotels.
- Helsinki’s living standard is in a class of its own. For once, experience, eat and shop with style. For instance, you can order restaurant food from Wolt straight to where you are staying.
Have a look at our suggestions for a high-class lodging in Helsinki, starting at only €49/night
- An elegant and well-equipped bed-sitter for two right in the city centre
- A classy apartment with sauna for your entire group
- An affordable and roomy apartment for the family